• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss Roman Reigns has cancer

mucker88

Crazy news about Reigns. Not a fan of the gimmick but the guy is a workhorse and never has a bad match. Hopefully he gives Leukemia a helluva Spear and Superman Punch this time around.

Last edited:

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Very shocked to hear this. This is easily the most shocking moment ever on Raw cause it was real. I hope Joe can kick Cancer's ass

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
When Roman came out in plain clothes I was confused. That's not a look he has that often. I remember thinking, "geez dude, why are you walking so slow? Get in the damn ring and get this over with!" I remember thinking about how fans are gonna stop caring about him one of these days...its weird all of those things went through my head before he even started talking.

Honestly when he started talking my head was down but I was listening. When he said his real name was Joe, that got my attention. I knew something was up but didn't know what. I was shocked and still am.

A lot of people shit on Roman and I was never some superfan but I always respected him and thought he was miscast in his role. But this sucks. Hopefully he beats this.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I think it's great that Joe is going to face this cancer with everything he's got. Doing so would be an inspiration for others fighting Leukemia.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I won't lie....this hit me hard and I cried on Monday night. Because my family's going through leukemia right now with my niece, who's been in the hospital for the past month or so now. So I understand more than most what his family must go through right now. I'm hopeful that he will beat this and come back to the WWE someday.

And imagine the monster pop he'll get when that happens. That would easily beat the one Triple H got when he returned at MSG from his first quad injury.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
And imagine the monster pop he'll get when that happens. That would easily beat the one Triple H got when he returned at MSG from his first quad injury.
Totally agree. It's going to blow the roof off. Not surprising, but by the tweets of most of the current roster and others, it seems like Reigns is truly respected backstage.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Keri35 Dating & Relationships 0
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 9
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 19
thealigator Dating & Relationships 0
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 5