• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rollins Stones Magazine: Kevin Owens..

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Rolling StoneVerified account‏@RollingStone
Sorry Seth, Cena or Roman. Our pick for WWE Wrestler of the Year (So Far) is Kevin Owens: http://rol.st/1CJgA8m
Scoundrel just sent this to me on Twitter and I thought it would be a good discussion. I totally agree with this. Owens has been a star since joining NXT - even more so when he made the jump to Raw. Got to give Cena credit for his success. He's really doing a good job putting him over.

Owens has had some great matches, he's terrific at cutting a promo and his microphone skills are outstanding. Can"t wait to see more of him. Other than Lesnar, no one makes me more excited about wrestling than Owens.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Its possible when its all said and done that he'll be the rookie of the year and wrestler of the year

Unheard of

EdgeHead

Registered Member
He's a shoe-in for Rookie of the Year but as for Wrestler of the Year, they could very well go with Seth Rollins, unless Owens totally blows Rollins out of the water with his work for the remainder of 2015. But yeah, big credit goes to John Cena as well. As a matter of fact, Cena had very solid matches throughout 2015. That might've been his best year overall in terms of workrate so he's very deserving as well of Owens' success.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I kinda think that right now I wouldn't give Owens the superstar of the year award. It's too early, he hasn't done nearly enough. But at this rate? He might get there.

I agree about Cena. You put John against a good worker and they'll make magic happen.