• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Roller Coasters

Do you like roller coasters?

• No I'm a chicken $h!t

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes just small ones though

• I go on most coasters, not the real insane ones though

• I ride all of them til I puke... twice

• Total voters

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
It's summer time again :) Today is the first official day. That means it's time to go to theme parks. What roller coasters do people like? Post picks of coasters you like or have ridden, and let us know what ones you have been on or like. Tell us where it is and if you plan to go there.

This is the Hypersonic XLC I went on a few years ago at Paramount's Kings Dominion in Virginia. It is by far the best coaster i've been on. It launches you from 0-80 in 2 seconds, strait up and back down.

Corona

Registered Member
Fuck yea. At Alton Towers in England, there's the fastest hanging coaster in the world. (Those one's where you dont sit down) It is awesome. You go around this one long turn, and the skin on your face actually pulls back and you can barely talk. Rollercoasters are the shit.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I'm usually hesitant of trying the real big ones. I mean I’ll try everything once, but if it’s too hardcore I'll generally stay away from it… after I ride it once of course.

Corona

Registered Member
I generally don't want to try it the first time, but after I do it once, I always want to do it a few times.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I love roller coasters, although it's been ages since I've been on one. The last big one I tackled was the Millenium at Cedar Point. I was scared shitless going up, and had to be forced to stay in line the whole time, but it was so worth it

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Simple rule... if it makes me sick, have to sit down or not move for 10 minutes afterwards, i'm not doing it again. Otherwise I'm game :)

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Simple rule... if it makes me sick, have to sit down or not move for 10 minutes afterwards, i'm not doing it again. Otherwise I'm game :)
good call. i had to sit down for 10 minutes after the Mantis at Cedar Point - it's a stand-up coaster. no thanks.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I love roller coasters, although it's been ages since I've been on one. The last big one I tackled was the Millenium at Cedar Point. I was scared shitless going up, and had to be forced to stay in line the whole time, but it was so worth it
Kingda Ka in Jersey is now the tallest and fastest in the world. I know that feeling about going up, knowing you have to come down... Superman ride of steel in MD was that way when I tried it for the first time.

good call. i had to sit down for 10 minutes after the Mantis at Cedar Point - it's a stand-up coaster. no thanks.
Ya stand up coasters rush the blood out of your head. I was light headed, seeing stars and had to sit for a while before I got up to go on another coaster... lol. I almost passed out on that. I don't ride standups anymore.

Corona

Registered Member
I have never gotten sick on a coaster, plane, car, ship, anything. So I usually don't have much of an internal conflict about going on them.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'm always scared to ride the first time, but if I manage to get past the first ride, I'll be hooked.