• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rofl!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Good one. Hope it does well. And my opinion - It's a little too gawdy for me :lol:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Another great story, from a great writer! I think the hubby might win this one..that is one ugly piece of lighting! :eek:oh:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well ...Im Watching..And looks like ya got a bidder already..Good Luck

Ha I could hang it in the barn :lol:

Last edited:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Omg! I saw it and Woweeee! Ok it's on my watch list but I'll not look at it again! hahahaha! I also sent you a comment you may like :cool: or not.

TGirl

Registered Member
I am the high bidder hahahaha BAhahahahaha Although reserve is not met...My hubby would just dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahahahah

~Trina~

Ohhhhh BTW I am watching lol

lostmymindwith5

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Omg! I saw it and Woweeee! Ok it's on my watch list but I'll not look at it again! hahahaha! I also sent you a comment you may like :cool: or not.
Hee hee hee! I love the comment! It is one seriously ugly light!

TGirl said:
I am the high bidder hahahaha BAhahahahaha Although reserve is not met...My hubby would just dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahahahah

~Trina~

Ohhhhh BTW I am watching lol
That's you?! LOL!!! Too funny! Thanks!

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
Yup That is me and I have just the place to put it.......OMG gunna pee my pants....I would love to make my hubby put that up in the entry way...he would just DIE for sure!!! Probably cry too!!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
TGirl said:
Yup That is me and I have just the place to put it.......OMG gunna pee my pants....I would love to make my hubby put that up in the entry way...he would just DIE for sure!!! Probably cry too!!!
Some one get the diapers for her :lol: :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Altanzitarron Bathroom Wall 106
Bjarki Offbeat News 4
Bliss Bathroom Wall 1
AnitaKnapp Bathroom Wall 5
Clear_Note Bathroom Wall 0