Xbox 360 Rofl Gears Of War Pwnage

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by myGUNgoesPewPew, May 27, 2008.

1. myGUNgoesPewPew

myGUNgoesPewPew Registered Member

Ok, I was in a 4vs4 match on Gridlock in Gears of War. And this is how my story goes.....

I spawned at the Right spawn point......

Game started off ok, I rushed to the middle of the map towards the sniper rifle (longshot). So one of my teammates run up and take it (which I wasn't too worried about, I'm not good with long range weapons) and he peaks around and says "Ok, we gotta sniper at the west tower." So I find some cover and next thing I know all 3 of my team mates are dead.

I had no help. I saw 2 players that tried to come up the middle tower and kill me. I blew one away with a shotgun, lucky shot! Next thing I did was throw a smoke grenade down to give me some cover. Then I run to the blocks toward my spawn point, thank god nobody saw me.

Next guy comes around the back side of the blocks and I bring out my chainsaw (lancer) and just cut him up! Lol......

So last guy, 1 vs 1. I was very surprised I'd make it this far....

He was still sniping, he knew exactly where I was. So I go in the very middle of the map and grab the boomshot (for those of you who don't know what that is, it's like a grenade launcher). So I grab my pistol and down him first, didn't rush him either. Tried to play this smart. So after I downed him he moved back for some cover for a sec and I ran up the stairs where he was sniping, didn't see him (which I was very concerned about). I turn a cornor and see him, very quickly bring out my boomshot and aimed then fired....

Killed him! End of the game and everyone said "DUDE HOW THE F*** DID YOU DO THAT?!" "YOU PWN!!!" And the only thing I said at the end of that game was.....

"BOOOOOOM!!!!!! HEADSHOT!!!!!!!"

That was my Gears of War pwnage..........

2. lryusaki

lryusaki Registered Member

wow thats cool
    once i was playing at a friends house and we had had a connection thing and i was running and it kept me running and i went all the way across gridlock and i had shotgun on and sniper and i just sniped people from behind and when someone got near me i just used shotgun and killed them
    Think i got like 15 kills before someone actually noticed me and killed me

3. myGUNgoesPewPew

lol! nice, u should have used ur chainsaw cuz dat goes BUZAWWWWWWWWWAAAAAZZZZZAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW

AngelsPeak likes this.
  4. 6footninja

6footninja Registered Member

Not bad, was it a player match? It had to have been if there was possibly a snipe at west tower (seeing as hammerburst spawns there on ranked) Too bad ya didn't get the kills officially. Nice job though

5. myGUNgoesPewPew

ya it wasnt ranked.....but still im not good at shooters and that was like a godly moment for me. lol

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

It wasnt warzone was it?

It was Execution right? Since you downed him and he got back up.

I only play warzone but I havent played since Halo 3 came out. AND AND I have 9900 kills lol.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  7. myGUNgoesPewPew

ya, i only play execution....i dont like any of the other game modes really

nice kill count on halo 3 btw

Swiftstrike likes this.
  8. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

That's my Gears of war kill count. I only mention it because I was 100 kills away for the "Seriously..." achievement in Gears.

My Halo kill count is ridonkulously higher.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  9. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

I love GOW, I can't wait for the second one to come out. When it first came out, that's all I did for like 2 months straight, lol. I would think about it all day at school, go home, play it all day till I had to go to sleep, and repeat. :p

10. myGUNgoesPewPew

lol this one othur time i wuz playin gearz and dis guy came up and wuz liek pew pew with his lancor and i ran ^ and was like BUUZZAAAWWW with meh chainsaw and he wuz liek "OMG WTF D00D GTFO" and i said "OMG BRB DOG ON FIRE I G2G KTHXBAI"