• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Roethlisberger wants a trade?

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Someone will cough up a first and a few picks for him. Someone will be desperate enough. He is still a great top 10 QB. I would prefer to keep him though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Assuming the Rooneys are being truthful, they still might not be able to pass on one of the quarterbacks if they were still available in the first or second round of next year's draft. If Roethlisberger sees the Steelers draft his replacement, even if it's a guy who isn't supposed to take over for a year or two, he might ask out.

Is Roethlisberger still beloved in Pittsburgh? That's one of those cities where they tend to really take care of their former players, especially one who has won two titles. It's in his best interest to stay on the favorable side of the fans there. Maybe he's long past that, I don't know...

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I dont live in Pittsburgh. But there are plenty of Steelers fans in this area of PA too(and lots on Twitter.) Ben is not hated. I can say that much and most would agree. He needs to hold on to the ball. He has gotten better since the 0-4 start though.