• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Roethlisberger trade rumor

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I find it truly hilarious to watch a team that isn't the Bengals implode due to character issues, and it's all the sweeter for it to be the Steelers.

Rothlisberger to the Raiders sounds like a good play for the Steelers. They can wash their hands of Ben, get a high pick, and get a solid player in addition (should that indeed be part of the deal). I also look forward to seeing Ben get flattened on a play-by-play basis as he tries to run a far inferior team.

I also like the possibility of seeing Tebow end up a Steeler, cause then I get to watch his over-hyped ass get beat to hell on a regular basis too! It's a win-win-win situation!

BigBob

Registered Member
Marc Bulger just had the displeasure of playing for a team with a less then average offensive line. IMO, if he had a line, Avery would've been a top 8 receiver, and Randy McMichael a better then average TE.

I remember back on the ps2 when Bulger was either MVP or runner up every year.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If they can make that trade with the Raiders I would do it in a second as well. They already have a strong defense and adding one of the best shut down corners in the NFL would be a bonus.

Personally I believe he's going to get traded, but only if they can get a first round pick in return. They've been in contact with most of the first ten teams that are selection in tonights NFL Draft.