• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Roethlisberger accused of rape, again...and again.

BigBob

Registered Member
I was torn on the issue after the second one, but now I just feel like there's got to be something going on. And if there is something going on, I do hope at some point he has to pay (in some way) for what he's doing.

Also, I think that if alcohol is always a factor in what he's doing then he needs to get some help, or help himself. Maybe it's time to quit drinking.
But how can you prove he's actually doing it? There is no proof he's doing it. I'm not standing up for him because I think he's doing something, but he has not be found guilty of anything. Maybe the women are coming on to him and he's saying no.

I slept with Tiger Woods.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
But how can you prove he's actually doing it? There is no proof he's doing it. I'm not standing up for him because I think he's doing something, but he has not be found guilty of anything. Maybe the women are coming on to him and he's saying no.

I slept with Tiger Woods.
True, but just because he hasn't been found guilty of anything doesn't mean someone can't conclude that he is guilty.

OJ Simpson wasn't found guilty of murder, I still think he did it. One woman making an accusation is one thing, with this coming up again and again it is reasonable to conclude he is engaging in behavior that is inappropriate. He may not be, but at the very least the places he goes to and the people he associates with seems to be somewhat questionable.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
It also makes athletes who already feel that they are entitled to do what they want do crazy shit.

micfranklin

Eviscerator
Eh, I guess it goes both ways but I'm still not gonna see Roethlisberger as a con until its confirmed, no matter how much I despise him or the team he plays for.