Roethlisberger accused of rape, again...and again.

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I got this info from rotoworld.com

The first time it was found he was innocent all along so we'll see if this story checks out or not.

I hope its not true but this is the 2nd time this has happened so it makes ya wonder.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
    AnitaKnapp likes this.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow! That does make you wonder, but maybe Big Ben is an easy target now since he already got accused once. I hope this is just a false accusation as well. Because we all know how bad this would turn out for Big Ben if it was actually true.

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Bitches want money, that's the way I see it.

As much as I hate Roethlisberger on the field I think about the number of times some women have accused player X of doing something wrong, only for said woman to come up empty-handed.

4. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

All I can hope is that these accusations aren't true, could ruin the reputation of a great QB

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Care to explain yourself here? Big Ben as already made a name for himself since entering the NFL, he's already won two Super Bowls and he was a big part of both Championships. He's considered one of the best Quarterbacks in the last five years in the NFL in my book.

6. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

my bad about that, I completely forgot about that, don't know why either.

7. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

i hope its not true too

when youre a pro athlete you shouldnt have to force urself on people

8. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Right, I hope it isn't true also. I hope this is someone wanting to hurt him or get money from him instead of him actually violating someone like that. If he did it, I hope he pays his debt to society just like everyone else would have to.

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

The second accusation makes me wonder.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

This.

He's also proven that he's quite dense (see: driving a motorcycle without a helmet and crashing your dumb ass) so I can't be fully on his side. Yet it's common knowledge that famous people get ripped pretty easily and with the appropriate leverage, people can get what they want from the famous.