• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Rocky

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am huge fan of the rocky movies and I am so happy that there making adding another to the Rocky family called Rocky Balboa. But what's your favorite all time Rocky movie and why? Mine is Rocky 4, there's no doubt that's the best one cause the trainning scenes are insane and the last fight was crazy. A nice quote from the movie ''You see he's not a machine he's a man...so go out there and punch until you can't punch no more''. Sends chills down my spine LOL.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

My favorite is Rocky III when he fought Mr. T. Mostly because Eye of the Tiger was my favorite Rocky theme and Mr. T was a beast on that movie as Clubber Lang. Apollo Creed was still the man though. "Creed in 3! Creed in 3!" LOL

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Clubber Lang was a beast in that movie especially when first fought Rocky he just tore him apart, but I think the toughest opponent for Rocky was Ivan Dragon that guy was the perfect Build, he can puch so hard it's incrdible.

F

firepunch00

I don't know what the series number is called, but my favorite has to be the one when rocky fights tommy gunn(the guy that he trained and then he betrayed him and went with some old guy as his manager)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that's Rocky 5 it's a great movie, everyone says it was bad but I really like it the final fight is not in the ring like the others it's a street fight, and it's the only movie whrere the guy he fights is actually a real boxer.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Arent they making a Rocky VI? I heard about it being made, but havent heard anything since.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes there making a Rocky 6 and it's called Rocky Balboa. Adrianne is dead and Rocky's opponent is a real life boxer. It's Antonio Tarver he's a crazy boxer he beat Roy Jones Jr twice if I am not mistaken. I cannot wait till it comes out.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No he's not he has 2% body fat, now you can't tell me that's incredible shape, he will be 61 I believe when the movie will be realeased and then he will be making Rambo 4, but you can't tell me that he is to old because he's in tremendous shape.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I'd have to agree with you VC. The man is still in great shape, but making a Rocky and Rambo is a bit of a stretch though. If he feels that he can still do it then more power to him. You know it's a bit funny because Rocky IV was supposed to be the last one. The alternate ending was supposed to be Rocky dying after his win over Drago.