Movies Rocky 6

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've seen this movie the first time it came out and I was very impress, Stallone did such a good job, and the fight at the end was great. Also the guy who played Rocky's son did such a good job. I rank this one third best out of the six Rocky's. I wasn't dissapointed at all, and I suggest you guys to go see it as well.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I thought it was pretty inspirational. Now I may be wrong because I haven't completely watched the earlier ones.

I also heard that the success of Rocky Balboa prompted Stallone to make another Rambo movie.
    oh yeah lots of this
    :gun_bandana: :gun_bandana: :gun_bandana: :gun_bandana: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie:

3. Babe_Ruth

It's true that there going to make another Rambo, it's suppose to come out in 2008, but they already started production, and Stallone as been thinking of making this film the same time that he thought of making another Rocky.

Even if the new Rocky movie wasn't successful they would still of make a new Rambo. Can't wait to see it.

4. kajinpl

kajinpl Registered Member

I do have to say that this Rocky installment had to be the most inspirational than the others. I still ahe fun watching the earier ones This was a good movie, but I still have to say that Rocky III was my favorite. His fight with Clubber Lang is just awesome and hilarious at the same time.

5. Ibby

Ibby Guest

I loved this movie. It was the best one of the series next to the first one.

6. Impaired

Impaired Guest

[​IMG]

They were shooting Rocky 6 on my block for a while - Walnut Street in downtown Philadelphia.

I was across the street at the far end of my zoom.

7. Babe_Ruth

What you took this shot live with your camera? That's simply crazy. How did you get on the set of this film? Aren't movie sets close to the public where there shooting a film? PS: Really nice picture by the way

8. Corona

Corona Registered Member

It was kinda cheesy. That black guy would have beat the shit out of him.

9. Aidan™

Aidan™ Guest

lol yeah. Good movie though.