• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rockstar's L.A. Noir Trailer

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Rockstar Games

With the genre's fixation on sex, drugs, and murder; it's amazing Rockstar took this long to do a noir game, but better late than never, I say. It looks like the game is going to be heavily inspired by the works of James Ellroy, as well, given the title and the character shown in the trailer who might as well be Captain Dudley from L.A. Confidential. Pretty cool. Depending on what the gameplay ends up being like, this could easily end up on my must-buy list.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanks for posting the trailer, this game definitely looks awesome. I'm a fan of Rockstar, but usually end up renting the game or borrowing it from a friend, but I agree this one looks like a must-buy.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I saw a trailer a while ago and wasn't that impressed. I'll have to give it another look and see if my opinion has changed. Rockstar is usually pretty good about putting out entertaining games.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I read the exclusive on Game Informer and it looks like it is going to be a solid game. Now this is not going to be a GTA clone. Rockstar is going to take some chances on this game that my turn down some fans but gain new ones. Really looking forward to this game.