• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super Nintendo Rock N' Roll raceing

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all you RNR fans...This is a game I would like to see them remake for the cube or next system.
The raceing was cool and the music what can I say to totaly blasting the CPU or other 3 players while listening to sweetleaf and foghat.
Man I really got into that game. I wish they would remake this one...or make a way for us to play our old SNES games on our cubes...Then the world would be a better place...:lol:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I used to love this game, unfortunatly I only got to play it as a rental, and really havent run across a copy of it used in my retro adventues.

The music was just cool. Do you remember all the songs that were on there?

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
This is another game that I got hooked on in my brief phase of emulator gaming. I don't know why I got this game, but I got it and was instantly addicted. The music just blew me away, and the racing was very, VERY easy to get comfortable with. I think it was the same or similar as RC Pro-AM and Off Road type controls. This game was so good that even when the music got repetitive (because I had been playing the game so long) I still didn't even feel it and was interested. I'd recommend this game to anyone, even if you just take it out for a test drive. ;)

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I know what you mean, this is high on my list of must find games. I only really got to play it as a rental as a kid... those were the days