Xbox 360 Rock Band question

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm sure there's already a thread created about this, but I couldn't find it. I have a question about the game. I'm probably going to buy the game, but my question is this, I was looking on how much it cost, and I found one that was 169$ and then you can buy the game by itself. I was wondering if the one that is 169$ comes with the game, or it's just the instrutments?

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'm pretty sure it comes with the game and the instruments.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Obviously the $169 package comes with the game, that'd be a rip off otherwise.

4. Babe_Ruth

Alright thanks guys, I will be buying the game tommorow, hopefully they have it in stock. I'm really excited to buy this game, I've only played one night, but it was amazing, so much better then Guitar Hero, better songs as well.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

MJ make sure to keep your receipt. Many of the band instruments (drums in particular) have been breaking prematurely.

6. Babe_Ruth

Yeah when I bought the game yesterday the clerk told me the same thing, that some instruments have been breaking down lately, and to keep my receipt in case it does happen. I've played for about 7-8 hours now and everything seems to be working fine, hopefully I won't get any problems. But the clerk also told me if it does break down, it doesn't take long to get your stuff fixed. He told me one person got it 72 hours later.

7. IsLeS12395

IsLeS12395 New Member

if anyone wants know the cheat for all songs is red yellow blue red red blue blue red yellow blue
    it has to be done fast to work and i havent tried it on the drums yet

8. Merc

Also MJ, in case you haven't invested yet, the drums are around $80 separately.

9. IsLeS12395

IsLeS12395 New Member

but drums are deffinitly worth it

10. Merc

Ehh, that's doubtful.