• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Robots in Disguise

SeaCucumber

Registered Member

I liked it better in Beast Wars when they were animals.

AwkwardlyYours

Registered Member
I also thought it was going to be about the band, but then after clicking thought it may be about Transformers....

I don't like anything new by Robots in Disguise, for the record. Voodoo, The Tears, Turn it Up, The Sex Has Made Me Stupid... all better than most of their newer stuff.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I've just been listening to Marina and the Diamonds' I Am Not A Robot.

Or is that just a diversion? You'll never know. :sneaky:

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Am I the only motherfucker who immediately thought this would be some sort of transformers thread?

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Am I the only motherfucker who immediately thought this would be some sort of transformers thread?
No. That's what drew me to it to begin with.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I also thought it was going to be about the band, but then after clicking thought it may be about Transformers....

I don't like anything new by Robots in Disguise, for the record. Voodoo, The Tears, Turn it Up, The Sex Has Made Me Stupid... all better than most of their newer stuff.
Don't forget La Nuit! I used to love that song.