• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Robots are getting sexier!

Dabs

Registered Member
You call that sexy??
I would hate to think how you reacted if you seen somebody like Kim Kardashian ~LoL~

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
You think that's sexy? You should see the mail robot here at work.

Yeah baby, he can put mail in my slot anytime.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I would hate to think how you reacted if you seen somebody like Kim Kardashian ~LoL~
Bugger Kim Kardashian; she's a vapid, no-talent bimbo. There are women all up and down my street with the same unremarkable looks and twice the brains.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I had to Google who Kim Kardashian was.

Also, it's wrong to have sex with robots.

Dabs

Registered Member
Bugger Kim Kardashian; she's a vapid, no-talent bimbo. There are women all up and down my street with the same unremarkable looks and twice the brains.

Yeah well, I don't care for any of the Kardashian girls, but it's the only big boobed bimbo I could think of at the time~

Tucker

Lion Rampant
See, I couldn't even have told you what Kardashian's chest looked like. Hell, I probably couldn't pick her out of a lineup. All I've ever noticed is that she's irritating as all fuck.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
You people and your reality television!

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Lol, perverted camera guy at the end :lol:

That's really neat, when the actions become more fluid and they give her full facial and lip movement she'll pass for human.