PC Games Robot Unicorn Attack!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Easily-Amused, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

I'm pretty sure this thread goes here anyways >.> ... <.< ... hmm...

anyhow, I just discovered this awesome in-browser game. The music gets really annoying after a while (you have to listen to the chorus at least three times though :p), but the game itself is really simple and addicting. I recommend everyone try it at least once.

Basically, you control a little rainbow robot unicorn and guide it through these hills and things by making it jump with the key Z and make it run really fast and smash into the huge fatal stars with the X key. If you don't smash the stars, they kill you.

Try it out! I am kind of addicted to both the game and the song.

Free Online Game - Robot Unicorn Attack from Adult Swim

Doc likes this.

2. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Haha my friends and I discovered this game a few weeks ago. I haven't played it in a while.. It's a very good browser game.

3. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

I really want the decapitated sad robot unicorn head that shows up in the background of the "FAIL" screen for my avatar here, but I can't seem to capture it without a number in front of it >.<

4. Th3Pr3Tz3l

Th3Pr3Tz3l Registered Member

Lol. I posted a vid in the random though thread of some guy playing robot unicorn attack yesterday. Check it out :)

This game is indescribable. It is hilarious, Ima go see what high-score I can get xD

5. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

That game = wtf

It was rather silly.

6. kevinwarwick84

kevinwarwick84 New Member

Robot Unicorn Attack is really an awesome game !!! I love it so much, my best is 80k :)

7. Crouton

Crouton Ninja V.I.P. Lifetime

This is one of the most addictive games I have played in a long time... and I absolutely love it!