Movies Robocop

J

jlgarfysama

What do you guys think of Robocop?

Me, I loved the first movie- I had never seen such cool-looking action before- "Your Move, Creep!"

The other two movies, meh.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with you the first one was good but the two others where god awful, and then they started to make a series out of it which was also awful, but like i said the first one was good.

B

Blitz

I liked the first and the Second, but yea the first one was the best.

I hope I am not the only one who found it funny when murphy got shot like crazy XD

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The first one was good, though its been years since I've actually seen it.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

The first 2 were the best. The third wasn't until they killed Lewis. They lost kool points with me when that happend.

Oh man Robocop is old school. I used to love the first one when I was younger. I watched it all the time, definatlly a good movie.

The other two; I'm gonna agree with everyone else, just weren't that good.

So first movie = yay!!
The others = boo!!!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's weird that they made the second and third movie so bad. I thought they'd make it pretty good cause they got a good reaction from people. I guess they thought they made a good movie out of them it's just the genral public didnt feel the same way.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The first Robocop did get a good reaction, but the other two were just of a really poor quality, I still wish they would have made a Robocop vs Terminator movie, instead of just the game.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think that Terminator would easily win because he's a full machine unlike Robocop which is a real person under that machine, and would easily get destroyed in my mind.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

There is a game already, an old game, where you play as Robocop, so obviously u'd win in the end. Being a true Cyborg would actually give Robocop the edge.