Movies Robocop

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by jlgarfysama, Apr 4, 2006.

1. jlgarfysama

jlgarfysama Guest

What do you guys think of Robocop?

Me, I loved the first movie- I had never seen such cool-looking action before- "Your Move, Creep!"

The other two movies, meh.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree with you the first one was good but the two others where god awful, and then they started to make a series out of it which was also awful, but like i said the first one was good.

3. Blitz

Blitz Guest

I liked the first and the Second, but yea the first one was the best.

I hope I am not the only one who found it funny when murphy got shot like crazy XD

4. The first one was good, though its been years since I've actually seen it.

5. The first 2 were the best. The third wasn't until they killed Lewis. They lost kool points with me when that happend.

6. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Oh man Robocop is old school. I used to love the first one when I was younger. I watched it all the time, definatlly a good movie.

The other two; I'm gonna agree with everyone else, just weren't that good.

So first movie = yay!!
    The others = boo!!!

7. Babe_Ruth

It's weird that they made the second and third movie so bad. I thought they'd make it pretty good cause they got a good reaction from people. I guess they thought they made a good movie out of them it's just the genral public didnt feel the same way.

8. The first Robocop did get a good reaction, but the other two were just of a really poor quality, I still wish they would have made a Robocop vs Terminator movie, instead of just the game.

9. Babe_Ruth

I think that Terminator would easily win because he's a full machine unlike Robocop which is a real person under that machine, and would easily get destroyed in my mind.

10. There is a game already, an old game, where you play as Robocop, so obviously u'd win in the end. Being a true Cyborg would actually give Robocop the edge.