• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Robocop Vs Terminator

• Thread starter Anonym0uz Bitch
  • Start date
A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Did anyone ever play this game for the Super Nintendo? This game was actually rather hard depending on what difficulty level you had it on, but it was VERY fun, especially when you first start fighting Terminators, and then go to the future.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Nah, I played it on Genesis, but it was an awesome game to be sure. I loved the ED 209 gun, one of the best in the game. It was just such an awesome game.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah I know, I forgot it was on Genesis as well, but it was an awesome game, I remember having to rade Terminator factories, and then having to destroy Sky Net.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Yeah, that was very cool. Having 2 guns to swich between was great, even before Halo. I really enjoyed the game and wish a newer version could be made. It would be cool, but then it would be like Halo I guess and then it wouldn't be as much fun to play because there wouldn't be that much of a wow factor really.

I have never thought about this and Halo being so much alike before. Its kind of creepy. Great game though.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah I know, it is kinda creepy, but nonetheless an awesome game.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

That game was pretty kold. That was a good plot to make it seem like the technology responsible for the Terminators lyed in in Robocop. The whole concept was infact real creepy, but it was a great game.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Ya think someone would have made this into a movie as well, I think it would have been a great film.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Yeah, it would be a good film, but it would have to fall into the lap of a good director. Lord know someone needs to bring game based movies back to life.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
I would be very much afraid to see a movie made based off of this. It would be a strange clash that would go against both series legacy. Admited it would be an interesting clash of the titans of sorts, but not neccessarily a good concept.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah I know it would, but it could just be a standalone movie, like a what-if movie. Basically like how some of the Highlander movies turned out, they basically just ignored the second one.