Movies Robin Williams to have heart surgery

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Dragon, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Robin Williams have cancelled his comedy tour to undergo heart surgery. He is having surgery to have an aortic valve replacement.

Robin Williams to undergo heart surgery - CNN.com

I like Robin Williams and he is one of my favorite actors. I underwent heart surgery myself and it's possible that I may need a valve replacement too. I am knocking on wood that it doesn't happen soon. I wish Robin Williams a speedy recovery.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am a big fan of Williams myself, hopefully he'll be alright and make a speedy recovery. But it's not good news when someone as to have heart surgery. You must know Dragon since you've had it before.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I hope he doesn't die. :( & I wish him a very fast recovery.

4. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Speaking of Robin Williams, Jumanji is on! It's a good thing that Robin Williams knew something was up and went to the hospital. Some people would just try to walk it off and the longer they walk it off, the worse it gets and then it's too late. My dad died of a heart attack and he is the one who would try to walk things off.

I still experience shortness of breath but I would always go get checked out and the doctors would tell me that everything is alright. My valve problem is moderate right and if it gets any worse, then they will have to go in and operate on me.

5. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Robin Williams is win. He's done some great performances, I really hope he's ok.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Wow. Synd told me about this last night but I thought he said RobBIE Williams so I was like "Oh dear" and didn't really do much else. Reading this it's now more shocking as I LOVE Robin Williams. He is so entertaining and a great actor.. I hope he recovers.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Now that's funny. I'm sure Robbie won't mind. He must know that he doesn't match the legend that Robin Williams is. I wish him a swift recovery.

8. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

This is very sad news, he is very funny and well liked, I hope nothing bad happens and he recovers quick.

9. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i wish him a speedy recovery and wonder if confetti and silly string comes flying out when they open him up to do the surgery.

Chaos likes this.