• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rob Van Dam!

C

Cocca

This is the thread to talk about Mr. Monday Night, Mr. Thursday Night, Mr. Pay Per View, Mr. Money in the Bank, The whole f'n show.
I'm glad that he is finally getting that one big Championship push, he truely deserves it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Their really making him a superstar he has the money in the bank and now he has the IC title I think he deserves it, but I don't think he will the World Title because first off he's not good on the microphone and that's very key if you become a champion, and I think that's what going to kill is chance of becoming champion. But I really like him because he's puts a hell of a show, he's not afraid to take any risk, I prefer him in ladder matches instead of any other matches.

D

doingbrutalthings

He does deserve but i dont think he will win it, but if he does and smackdowns rey mysterio is the still the champion then it will really suck to have two cruiserweights.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Rob Van Dam is not really a cruiserweight, he's about the same size as edge but not as tall, but I rather see him go against Rey Mysterio then John Cena, because it would make it more even.

E

Escobar

I can't imagine RVD as the champion for too long if he does somehow win, he's pretty much terrible on the Mic. I think Kenny from spirit squad as the champ would be more entertaining XD

Z

Zombie

Kenny? That would have been a shocker. No one would ever see it coming. It would be jsut on luck if it ever happened.
RVD is my main man. He'll get it. There are others that have gotten the title but have no mic skills. adn you never know he may get better. Can't say!

D

doingbrutalthings

KENNY AS CHAMP HELL NO, that would really suck, rvd will make a better champ.

E

Escobar

lmao COME ON...you gotta admit...it would be funny as hell XD

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes it would be really funny I agree and that guy has some mad hops, but he's only 20 years old and he needs way more trainning to become a better wrestler, but I agree if RVD becomes champion he won't have it for a long time.

C

Cocca

Nahh he won't have it for long. But I hope he keeps the IC and World champ belt, make him one of 3 or 4 guys to hold both belts at t he same time, make history.
Also, he is number 2 in the WWE Power 25.