• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Road rage karma

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I saw this video on CNN.com and thought I'd share

CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

A lady is in the left lane and someone tailgates her and proceeds to flip her off and then crashes like an idiot.

The lady got it all on video.

Clare

Registered Member
Haha, imagine how embarrassed that guy must have been. Though having said that, not sure the woman was being entirely responsible waving her phone about taking a video while going along.

Still, it made for a funny video. If there's one thing I hate on the roads it's tailgaters.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Epic lulz! He wanted drama and he got it. Good on her!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I hate when I am already going over the speed limit in the lane I need to turn from and someone is tailgating me. And this guy was especially a jerk about it. But I also hate people on their phones, texting, recording, whatever, while they are driving (over the speed limit).

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to agree with Idi here. He was tailgating, which I hate, but she was speeding and using her phone. They were both idiots.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree that both did some things wrong. He shouldn't have tailgated her like that for going 55 in a 50 on a 2 lane road. I know its frustrating but she was turning soon anyway.

So shouldn't have been on her phone, that's not exactly safe.

Hopefully they both learned a lesson.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
He got every bit of what he deserved. I just hope he wasn't hurt. Even the most assholish of moves isn't worth disfigurement.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
penny4URthoughts Breaking News 0
Bliss Autos 18
sunrise General Discussion 8
Vidic15 General Discussion 13
Babe_Ruth Autos 20