Road Rage Anyone?

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Ok it's Monday, I had a hectic weekend and I'm tired, but I STILL have reason to get angry at some drivers!

I get SO irritated when people are merging onto the highway and i'm boxed in and can't get over to let them in, but they are DETERMNED to RUN ME OVER!!! Grrrrrr.............

Aren't they suppose to yeild? Aren't they NOT suppose to drive 70 down the ramp????

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Most people can't read and are in a hurry to get somewhere. They are suppose to yield. I guess if they hit you, it would be their fault and your on your way to getting a new vehicle depending how serious the accident is.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Alot of people just dont know how to drive, be glad you dont live in a area with alot of "Winter Visitors" or more commonly known as "Snow Birds"

They drive 15 mph under the posted speed limit... I wonder how the heck they get anywhere?

We also have the occasional one that gets on the freeway in the WRONG DIRECTION... happened again yesterday, needless to say, he caused a accident and died!

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Well they are supposed to get up to highway speeds using the on-ramp. The problem is that drivers are supposed to plan ahead as they are travelling down the ramp so that they can merge into traffic. Most drivers don't plan, they just do.

Here in Nebraska, Nebraska of all places, the city speed limit is 60 mph on the Interstate, if your going under 65 mph, you feel like a road hazzard, because everyone is passing you.

This is especially true, when the vehicle tailgating you, is a fully-loaded 18-wheeler, and you can't see his license plate.

Nanner

Registered Member
Darth Tater said:
Alot of people just dont know how to drive, be glad you dont live in a area with alot of "Winter Visitors" or more commonly known as "Snow Birds"

They drive 15 mph under the posted speed limit... I wonder how the heck they get anywhere?

We also have the occasional one that gets on the freeway in the WRONG DIRECTION... happened again yesterday, needless to say, he caused a accident and died!

Yikes! yes I have seen that happen before.....luckily for the driver they realized their mistake very quickly and pulled over before anyone was hurt.

HA! I lived in the Orlando area for a little over 2 years. Not only snow birds but tourists! I had to drive by the Disney area daily to get to work. A hot air balloon in the sky could make me 20 min late for work! I swore when we moved there I wouldn't become one of those people who said "Damn tourists" I was saying it by the 2nd week :D Oh yes and did you know it is a FL law to turn on a red arrow? :)

And yeah....they are SUPPOSE to yeild but they are also suppose to get to highway speed. Not sure how you do both?

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Oh yes and did you know it is a FL law to turn on a red arrow?
I'd love to see that one. Most people run them anyhow, doesnt matter where you live. I know in Colorado they put in a 5 second delay on there traffic lights because of too many accidents of people running red lights. In Gilbert AZ, instead of the turn arrow going first, they now turn green after the other traffic had gone through the light

Overall, I just wish people would learn how to drive. You've got the old people doing 15mph under the speed limit, and young punks doing 20mph over... half the people I see on the road do not use turn signals... or need 3 lanes of traffic to make a right handed turn

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Well I must say my commute to work was much better this morning.......hmmmmm

I wonder if that scowl of my face had anything to do with it?

People just need to slow it down these days and take life as it comes, going nuts never helped anyone. Breathe................