Movies Road House

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright I saw this movie a couple of days ago, the first time in about two years I'd say. I own the movie as well but on VHS.

I was wondering if anyone else as seen this movie? If so what are your thoughts?

Personally I am a big fan of this movie, obviously it's the best acting, but there's a lot of action and entainement, and I personally like the storyline from the movie.

Thoughts?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I've seen it many, many times. I enjoyed it at the time, but I'm not really sure that this movie is one of those that stand the test of time. I don't think I would enjoy it as much now.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
It was a good movie for it's time. I watched it about a week or so ago and I couldn't help to notice how cheesy it was.
You could actually see PS miss the stunt man and he would go down anyways.

It wasn't a bad flick just a bit on the cheese ball side.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've seen this movie a couple times and I don't think it's that great. It's way too cheesy. One of my friends loves it and watches it every time it's on TV.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally I don't mind the cheesyness, I find it funny and entertaining. I as well watch it everytime it plays on television. I've seen the movie about seven to eight times now. That's how much I like it.

ancredelamour

Registered Member
Is this the one with Patrick Swayze? If so, I LOVE THIS MOVIE. I love the cheesy goodness of it! I love the love and the kicking ass! Hahaha, I love his bad ass friend with the long hair too, that guy is always awesome in movies.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I have not seen this for about 5 years,it was a good sit down turn off the brain type of film.
I think the character of Wade Garret was one of the best in the film,better than swayze's character of Dalton.