Rivals

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by Vegito728, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I was wondering if any of you have any rivals playing Yugioh? I can only think of 1 his name was Stefano. We just didn't get along(Because he was immature, cocky and annoying).

2. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Subtract the immature part and you probly have me there, lol.

Um my rival is my team mate Luis Mirllo. We grew up dueling each other and when we face off in tournaments it's always fun.

3. Prolly my Rival is my friend Named Kyle. He's 16 and a Very good duelist. Most of the time it's us in the final round and it's either i win or he does,plus he is a cool guy to be around he does get cocky at times but he still nice.^^

4. lavoidgaskins

Hmmmmmm making it to the finals on a regular bassis, must feel good. Well haven't either of you ever gotten eliminated before the finals? Oh and whats wrong wiht him being cocky?

5. well It's not that I don't like it but when he gets cocky like when he has the upper hand in a duel he makes mistakes and it's harder to feel good about the victory knowning that several game breaking mistakes weremade that i know he will notice.

6. lavoidgaskins

Are you mad that he made missplays and won or is it really just because he was cocky?