• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rise Against

Impact

V.I.P.
Their new album Endgame is scheduled for release in Spring 2011. Sounds like it's going to be another amazing album from them. Anyone else looking forward to this?

New Rise Against Album - Endgame

Anyway, I don't think there is a thread to discuss all their music. So, what are your favourite tracks from them?

YouTube - Rise Against - Gethsemane

YouTube - Rise Against - Torches

YouTube - Rise Against - Give It All (HD)

I actually love everything by them. Some of their tracks not released on their albums are good too. I suggest any fans who haven't heard these check them out.

YouTube - Rise Against - Sight Unseen (NEW SONG)

YouTube - Rise Against - Elective Amnesia

Dekzper

Registered Member
I'm def watching for it! :nod: They were #8 in a list I made. Somebody else got them first. :lol: No prob though cause I put another band there. But yeah, Rise Against could easily fill a thread. I like all the tracks I've heard and all the ones you listed! This is one of my total favs:
YouTube - Rise Against - Drones
And I like this one but it gets me real angsty:
YouTube - Rise Against - Audience Of One
And this one's really cool too but they're always doing cool chunes!
YouTube - Rise Against - Like The Angel

And I'll def be buying their new CD!

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'll definitely be buying/downloading the new album when it drops. Definitely one of my favorite bands with so many good songs that I can just listen to on repeat.

My favorite songs by them are...

Savior
From Heads Unworthy
Hero of War
Whereabouts Unknown
Prayer of the Refugee
Re-Education (Through Labor)
Long Forgotten Sons
Ready to Fall
Worth Dying For
Swing Life Away

Any Way You Want it (cover)
Little Boxes (cover)

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I actually love Rise Against. Can't say that I know any of their songs off the top of my head but I have a few of their albums on my Ipod, and I love the songs in them. Their style is nice, despite being a more recent band. I'm not a fan of alot of the newer bands mainstream bands coming out, but these guys are different and unique and original enough that I actually like them.

Impact

V.I.P.
I wouldn't exactly call them new Danny, they've been around a good 10 years. This next album will be their 6th.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
lol, considering the age of a lot of music I listen to, 10 years is new for me. And I'm not impressed with most of the music in the last 10 years.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Well, 10 years ago isn't new to me, lol. And there was big ups for their albums. Siren Song of the Counter Culture, The Sufferer & The Witness, and Appeal to Reason were all certified Gold (albums 3-5). But all their albums are awesome and it sounds like Endgame will be awesome too!
Btw, I'm very impressed with chunes in the past 10 years.

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
March 15th has been announced as the official release date for Endgame, according to their website. Can't wait for this.