• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

RIP Will Smith(Saints - NFL)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He was a hell of a player with the Saints. His wife was shot, too, though apparently only suffered minor injuries.

Apparently he was shot and killed after his car collided with another.

TheAngrySportsGuy

Registered Member
RIDICULOUS!!! Over Road-Rage?!?!?! Now because you couldn't keep your feelings in check, you're going to spend a LONG time in jail and Will Smith's family (wife and 3 kids) have go on without him. Right to bare arms my ass!

Rontzeeez

Registered Member
as a saints fan, this hit to heart. i remember Smith and Vilma as the quarterbacks on defense and when he left it hurt, but now he is really gone and it's sad.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Sucks, man. He was a big part of Ohio State's national championship team that beat Miami in 2002. Once a Buckeye, always a Buckeye. RIP.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I don't know how to really explain this. I mean...why? What did Will Smith do wrong? This is just unexplainable to me. It's like that piece of news I saw on TV this morning about a 20-year old girl who got stabbed to death by someone for no apparent reason in Montreal on Sunday. Human indecency knows no boundaries.

Condolences to Will Smith's family and the New Orleans Saints organization as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 2
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 4
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 11
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 4
Impaired Music 0