• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

RIP Roger Moore

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So says his family. The onetime James Bond was 89.

Not the biggest Bond fan, but have seen a lot of his Bond movies because my roommate is a die hard Bond fan. His movies were pretty entertaining, and I thought he did a real good job portraying him. RIP.

Powerful

Registered Member
"The Spy Who Loved Me" and "Live and Let Die" are my two favorite films with him as Bond. (Doesn't hurt that those are two of the best Bond movie songs) One of Moore's best jokes was when Bond picked up a full deck of "Lovers" tarot cards to help seduce Jane Seymour's character.

RIP.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Let's also not forget about his role as The Saint in the TV series of the same name. A true movie legend.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wasn't a Bond fan but I saw him in other shows which I did like. He was in Maverick, Beau Maverick the English cousin.

RIP Roger

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 2
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 4
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 11
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 4
sunrise Movies & TV 5