• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

RIP Proof

Veloci-T

Registered Member
Yesterday night, Proof of Eminem's D12 group had died, he was 32 years old and was shot in the head at a shootout at 8 Mile Road the original location of the 8 Mile movie

RIP Proof...

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah I just saw the news when I got home, that pisses me off, D12 is one of my favorite groups, I cant believe that shit.

Blur

iPimp
I was hearin about that on another forum. Didnt know if it was true or not but i suppose it is. That sucks, he had some tight mixtapes =\ What caused the shootout?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

There was no real reason stated on the news either.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Yeah,  I read the news about it. They haven't really said anything on what caused the shooting. As far as I'm concerned it's just another act of senseless violence. Tis' a sad day in the Aftermath camp indeed. You can only imagine what's going through Em's and the rest of D12's heads right now. When I think about Eminem's song Toy Soldiers it seems real ironic. In the video, Proof is the one who potrays a victim of a shooting. It's a really sad day indeed and that song has more meaning now more than ever.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah I know, that is a rather weird thing that Proof was the one who got shot in the music video, and now he got killed in real life. I believe he was shot in the head, but the news wasnt really specific about it.

L

lilbballfrk

i still cant believe it. i keep thinking its a publicity stunt or something. i would hate being in Eminem's position right now -_- there might even probably write a song just for him.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I figure Eminem and the rest of D12 will write some sort of tribute to Proof.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I read that in the newspaper today, and when I did I was pretty shocked, it's a shame because he was a good rapper for D12.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 2
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 4
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 11
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 4
Impaired Music 0