• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

RIP Princess

shelgarr

Registered Member
My mom put her little westhighland terrior-mix to sleep this morning. She went in for intensive care 2 days ago for kidney failure. Little Princess was so sick this morning, and just asking for relief. It made me and my mom cry a lot, but we knew what was right. I was so glad to be there and say "good bye" and to help my mom through it. Sad!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm sorry, shelgarr. That's the hardest part about having pets, is knowing when they're ready to go and helping them to go.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Sorry to hear that, Shelgarr. Losing a pet that you love is like losing a family member. I still miss our dog that we put down about four years ago.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry for the lost Shel. I've lost two dogs in my life and it's one of the hardest things I had to go through. I cried so much, they're a part of the family and its like losing a family members.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I know how tough it is to lose a pet, when I was a kid we had a cat that we had to put to sleep. My dad got it stuffed so we can alway remember her. Sounds weird but when I see it, I always think of the good time me and my cat had.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm really sorry for you loss Shegall. I understand what it's like to lose a dog suddenly like that. It's like losing a part of yourself sometimes.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Sorry to hear about this, it's always hard to lose a pet no matter what type, as long as it meant a lot to you. I once had to put a pet rabbit down after about 9 years, very sad time indeed.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Thank you everyone. I really appreciate the sympathy. Yesterday while do a little shopping I passed a pet area of the store, and felt a tug at my heart. I first worried about my mom and missed Princess after that. My sister sent some digital photos, and my daughter is going to put together a little collage today that I can frame.

Here is Princess:

at home 1.jpg

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
:cry:
I am sorry to hear that Shel.
For how long did you have Princess?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 2
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 4
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 11