• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

RIP Jimmy Snuka

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
RIP Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka.

Not surprising considering his health. But still sad.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
RIP Superfly. Definitely entertaining as hell. The crime allegations at the end of his life make it tougher to really make this feel like a comparable loss to say Macho Man or Eddie Guerrero.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Yeah, I've seen lots of people not holding anything back when it came to the passing of Jimmy Snuka. But still, his daughter Tamina & his son Sim are still at the end of the day grieving their father so maybe some decency is in order, regardless if Snuka did get away with murder in 1983.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Was reading a house show recap, and apparently the WWE gave him a ten-bell salute before the show began. I would think they would do the same on Raw tonight.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
RIP to the Superfly.

I'd get more sappy but he did murder someone so I'll pass.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Some people apparently booed during the video tribute they showed tonight on RAW. Didn't hear anything but many were reporting this.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was surprised they did so much for him.

Anika was charged with a murder in the past year. That's treading dangerously close to Benoit territory.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 2
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 4
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 11
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 4
Impaired Music 0