• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

RIP Jerry Stiller

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Last edited by a moderator:

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I was saddened this morning when I found out that Jerry Stiller is no longer with us.

I enjoyed his style of humor. I thought he was excellent on Seinfeld and The King Of Queens.

I laughed a lot during the episode of Seinfeld in which Frank Costanza, played by Stiller, celebrated Festivus.

Festivus for the rest of us!

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I loved Stiller. I just saw The Heartbreak Kid the other day where he played Ben’s dad. He was a very funny man. May he Rest In Peace.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I always liked Stiller. He will be making people laugh for decades to come.

My condolences go out to the family. May he RIP.

Konshentz

Konshentz
He was very funny in Seinfeld and King of Queens. Arthur Spooner was absolutely the highlight of that show. RIP.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I always loved him in Seinfeld and King of Queens. I would have liked to meet him more than most sitcom actors I grew up watching. He really seemed like a genuinely fun guy to be around.

I knew he was getting older and knew eventually this day would come. My condolences to his family and loved ones. 😔🕯

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
“Jerry, it’s Frank Costanza, Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back.”

dDave

V.I.P.
The guy is an absolute legend. Will forever be one of my favorite funny guys. Shame he had to pass on but he was at a good old age to do so. Prayers for the Stiller family.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 2
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 4
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 4
Impaired Music 0
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 4