• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

RIP Burt Reynolds

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The guys on the radio show I listen to were talking about actors and actresses who we haven't seen in the public eye for a while and one guy they mentioned was Reynolds. So I blame them for this.

RIP Burt.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Really liked most of his movies. Its sad to see him go. One of my favorite movies was The End. It also stared Sally Field and Dom Deluise. Very funny.

RIP Burt

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The guys on the radio show I listen to were talking about actors and actresses who we haven't seen in the public eye for a while and one guy they mentioned was Reynolds. So I blame them for this.

RIP Burt.
He's looked in real bad shape the past few years. I would imagine that is why he did not make many public appearances in recent years.

Impaired

Registered Member
RIP. A fine actor. No idea what kind of person he was, but I enjoyed a lot of his work.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
RIP. A fine actor. No idea what kind of person he was, but I enjoyed a lot of his work.
From what I’ve read, he was not the easiest person to get along with.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
My favorite Burt Reynolds movie has always been the original version of The Longest Yard. I've seen this movie 5 or 6 times in the last few years and I always enjoyed it as much as the previous time I watched it. He'll be missed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 2
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 4
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 11
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 4
Impaired Music 0