Ringtones

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Iris, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

So what ringtones do you have?

I have Haddaway's What is Love?

The Super Mario Brothers Theme

Spider Pig from The Simpson's Movie

Two South Park clips

One is called "Fuck."

[Kyle: I think I know the answer Mr. Garrison!
    Cartman: *Mocks Kyle by repeating what Kyle said in a fruity voice*
    Kyle: Shut up fat boy!
    Cartman: Don't call me fat you fucking jew!
    Mr Garrison: ERIC! Did you just say the F word?
    Cartman:.....Jew?
    Kyle: He's talking about fuck. You can't say fuck in school you fucking fat ass.
    Mr. Garrison: Kyle!
    Cartman: Why the fuck not?
    Mr. Garrison: Eric!
    Stanley: Dude you just said fuck again!
    Mr. Garrison: Stanley!
    Kenny: *Muffled fuck*
    Mr. Garrison: Kenny!
    Cartman: What's the big deal? It doesn't hurt any body! Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck!
    Mr. Garrison: How would you like to go see the school counselor?
    Cartman: How would you like to suck my balls?
    *A gasp from the class*
    Mr. Garrison: What did you say?!
    Cartman: I'm sorry, I'm sorry... What I said was, "How would you like to suck my balls, Mr Garrison?"
    Kyle (or stanley, not sure): Holy shit dude.]

The other one is random quotes by cartman.
    "I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried anything I'd say, "EH! Get you're bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!"

"Eh! Woman! You shut your mouth and make babies!"

And there is a bunch more from him. Hilarious! :lol:

I also have the song from the snickers commercial, Shoboyz-Party like a rock star (I don't use it, don't even know why I have it), Scotty Doesn't Know, The Psycho ringtone!, Let Go by Frou Frou, Bill Nye Theme, aaaand that really high pitched one that some adults can't hear.

What about you guys?

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Right now I have "Attack" from 30 seconds to mars on my cell phone.

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Bill Nye theme? Bill Nye the science guy?

geek.

I have Tenth Avenue Freeze Out (Bruce Springsteen) and Hell's Bells. I'm thinking about changing it to a Zeppelin Tune soon.

4. mermaidboy

mermaidboy Registered Member

Mine is "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls. I set it up that way to make sure I answer my phone quickly so as to avoid being shamed in public. Kind of masochistic, now that I think about it...

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Either that or you like the Spice Girls.

My text tone is "Moby Dick" by Zep and my ringer is "Jammin'" by Marley.

Jeanie likes this.
  6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I've only purchased one ringtone ever. I tend to just keep my phone on vibrate nowadays anyway though.

7. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Wait, you actually bought a ringtone...?

I use an orchestra version of one the the court tunes in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for phone calls, and an alarm I found on the phone that sounds like the Star Trek red alert noise for text messages.

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I got all of my ringtones from a friend through bluetooth. :|

Except for one that I got from a site.

9. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

the ones i have bought are:

A Little Priest from Sweeney Todd - "try the friar, friar's drier / no, the clergy is really too course and too mealy / then actor, that's compact-er / yes, but always arrives overdone!"

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You from Jersey Boys - the horns section part [[ Exqui, i wonder if you can play that on your trumpet... ]], and "I LOVE YOU BABY..."

Cry For Me from Jersey Boys - "well you've had your fun (dont, dont baby) with someone new. girl now you want me to take you back - we're all through"

Ha Ha You're Dead by Green Day - "haha you're dead, and im so happy. you were an asshole, and now you're gone!"

Slide by The Goo Goo Dolls - "so why don't you slide, oooh slide"

Silhouettes from Jersey Boys - "Silhouettes (Silhouettes!)" x3 [[ the really high part where Frankie comes in, for those who know the show

U+Ur Hand by P!nk - "I'm not here for your entertainment! you don't really wanna mess with me tonight..."

10. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

You can download some ring tone makers and make your own ring tones and even though they are only trial versions you can still create quite a few ring tones.

When my niece hooks me up with her old cell phone she will put either Rock & Roll All Night or I Love It Loud ==> both by KISS