Ringtone & Ringback Tones

Dabs

Registered Member
What do you currently have as your ringtone and ringback tone on your cell phone, if you have one??
For my ringtone, I have Lady GaGa....Alejandro.
For my ringback tone, I have Katy Perry.....Hot Or Cold.
And for my text message announcer, I have Nickelback....Savin' Me.
I don't have ordinary "rings" or beeps....in fact when I'm in a store and I hear somebody's cell phone ring, with an actual ring sound...I get a puzzled look on my face.
I know not everybody likes to have music on their cell phones, but music is better than "buZZzz" ~LoL~

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
With my phone I'm able to set an mp3 as a ringtone, so currently my ringtone is Jimi Hendrix's Voodoo Child. I have Caller Ring Trax but I'm too lazy to set it up.

My ringtone varies by person in some cases. For example, my girlfriends ringtone is "Sweet Child O Mine" by Guns N Roses. My mom and dad have the Buckeye Battle Cry and Hang on Sloopy, respectively. However, my generic ring tone for the less special people is the CTU phone ring from 24:

http://www.24ringtone.org/CTU-24-Ringtone-Extended.mp3

Also, my ring tone for whenever I get a text message is the Final Fantasy VII victory fanfare, aka the music that plays at the end of the battle:

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7/sounds/midi/f7d1s11r.mid

It makes me feel like I won when people text me. Heh.

I don't have a ringback tone, and I don't really see the point. It seems like most of the people I know that have them have songs that I really dislike, so I tend to avoid calling them.

I used to have a ringtone for each person in my phone but sadly the phone broke and I am back to a shitty version with the default tones.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I have a few ringbacks which include Low Rider, Patsy Cline, and a few others I can't remember since I never hear them.

For my ringtones: They vary per person. Anywhere from Star Wars Imperial March assigned to my mother to Aerosmith, Coldplay, Sway, Bach, etc. The generic ringtone is Train.

Emails I have short notifiers, sms is marimba, bbm is also a short notifier as is my rss reader. And they all have different color LEDs to go with them.

Dabs

Registered Member
I have several contacts who all have many different ringback tones.
I like when I call, listening to the different songs each have chosen.....my ex sister-in-law always chooses slow country music.......and my son has this rapping Eminem crap.
Anything is better than what sounds like elevator music *ha*

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I have absolutely no idea what these ringback tones are. I just use part of an official orchestral version of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney's Cornered! theme that I found on YTMND.com for calls, and the Star Trek red alart klaxon that came on my original phone.