Ring tone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, May 5, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If you have a sell phone and bought a different ring tone what is it? Mine is Billie Jean from Michael Jackson, I also have Who is it, and Beat it and Smooth Criminal from Michael Jackson. If you don't have a different ring tone dont reply.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I have a few, my favorites being Speak by Godsmack and Crazy Train by Ozzy. Some hard rock tunes to really let me know when my phone is ringing.

3. I have a shit load of Linkin Park ring tones, that all have various people that the ring works for when they call, lol that way I have an idea of whose calling me.

4. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I uploaded a midi version of "Don't Cry, Jennifer" from VGMusic.com quite a while ago. It's been my ring tone ever since.

*EDIT* For those who are confused - "Don't Cry, Jennifer" was one of the tunes in the original Clock Tower game for the Super Famicom

5. Cloud

Cloud Guest

My main one is Los Angeles is Burning by Bad Religion. I also have What Is Love by Haddaway (Because I'm so fucking hardcore) and Sandstorm, by Darude.

6. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

my main ring tone is We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister, but the ID tones for my friends and family are:

mom - mario bros theme
    dad - i am the walrus by the beatles
    bro - don't fear the reaper by blue oyster cult
    friend 1 - my own worst enemy by lit
    friend 2 - basket case by green day
    friend 3 - Personal Jesus by depeche mode
    work related - the final countdown by europe

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Final Countdown is a great tune. I think i'll download it soon for my Cellphone I haven't had a new one in a while now. That would be a great one to have.

8. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I bought 4. 'Axel F' (The Beverly Hills Cop theme), The Simpsons theme, the Buckeye Battle Cry, and 'I Feel So' by Boxcar Racer. My friend also sent me 'Scotty Doesnt Know' from Eurotrip.

9. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

yeah, its the best part of the song. the well known instrumental opening.

10. Blur

Blur iPimp

Right now i got the mario theme song as my tone.