Ring of Honor?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by shawnesty23, Jun 12, 2006.

1. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

does anyone watch ring of honor on here?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Perhaps you could elaborate as to what it is, when it's on, or give us a link? Your post is too vague. This will be locked by a mod unless you add more.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I was going to say the same thing we need a little more information, I know you said a little in the WWE or TNA thread, but can you tell us a lot about the show except naming a few wrestlers. Tell us how long it's existed stuff like that so we are more informed.

4. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

it started in 2002 it was based in philadelphia but now goes all on the u.s. and is going to the uk this summer for a tour. they have had many 5 start matches according to wrestling experts. it is more about wrestling and less about sports entertainment. you can check it out or purchase a dvd at rohwrestling.com

5. Rastisrules

Rastisrules Registered Member

I love ROH.Im going to my 3rd show next week when they come out here.

Alot of WWE and TNA wrestlers wrestled for them, Joe/Danials/Styles/Noble/Spanky/and matt hardy all wrestle or have wrestled for them. I defenetly recomend watching this promotion.Ill post a link with one of there matches later.

6. Omega

Omega Ω

the only ROH i have seen was a really great match between CM Punk and colt cabbana and it was really good and i think ROH is a great wrestling company if you like really wrestling and not the flasher wwe and ecw

7. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

here is a five star mathc from roh http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WH94WG9V
    its a 6 man tag b/w do fixer and blood generation, they are wrestlers from japan who arent regulars on roh but its a great match anyway

8. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

9. Rastisrules

Rastisrules Registered Member

Thanks for that.I didnt go to thats show but I went to the show the next night.the 4/1 show was amazing.Mainly cuz storm was there.

10. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

i just ordered that show. hoping to get it soon