Ring of Honor?

S

shawnesty23

does anyone watch ring of honor on here?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
shawnesty23 said:
does anyone watch ring of honor on here?
Perhaps you could elaborate as to what it is, when it's on, or give us a link? Your post is too vague. This will be locked by a mod unless you add more.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I was going to say the same thing we need a little more information, I know you said a little in the WWE or TNA thread, but can you tell us a lot about the show except naming a few wrestlers. Tell us how long it's existed stuff like that so we are more informed.

S

shawnesty23

it started in 2002 it was based in philadelphia but now goes all on the u.s. and is going to the uk this summer for a tour. they have had many 5 start matches according to wrestling experts. it is more about wrestling and less about sports entertainment. you can check it out or purchase a dvd at rohwrestling.com

Rastisrules

Registered Member
I love ROH.Im going to my 3rd show next week when they come out here.

Alot of WWE and TNA wrestlers wrestled for them, Joe/Danials/Styles/Noble/Spanky/and matt hardy all wrestle or have wrestled for them. I defenetly recomend watching this promotion.Ill post a link with one of there matches later.

the only ROH i have seen was a really great match between CM Punk and colt cabbana and it was really good and i think ROH is a great wrestling company if you like really wrestling and not the flasher wwe and ecw

S

shawnesty23

Rastisrules said:
Thanks for that.I didnt go to thats show but I went to the show the next night.the 4/1 show was amazing.Mainly cuz storm was there.
i just ordered that show. hoping to get it soon