Ring of Destrution

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by Vegito728, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

What do you guys/gals think about this card. I personally have always liked it. I have been beaten by it a lot and have won with it a lot. I think it's a very good card and can change a game in an instant. The only downside is that it can be a horrible top deck if you don't have much lp.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

THis card is freaking awesome. I remember when me and my friend were playing and whenever one of us was about to lose, we'd tie the game whenever we could if we had a Ring set down.

It's really annoying and it looks cool. you can't go wrong with that.

3. Fauyd1

Fauyd1 Guest

the ultimate game ending card of last format was Snatch Steal, it finally left the advanced format but in exchange we get an even more devestating card that will end games. IMO. Of course Ring was better back when you could summon BLS hit for 3000+ then ring it next turn. But you could still zaborg for 2400, then ring it.

4. Blur

Blur iPimp

it holds dear to my heart...my 1/e pgd ring

5. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Glad this card comes back to play. Great way to bring your opponent down when they think they got the upperhand.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Some guy always used it w/ his Blue Eyes and Barrel Behind th e Door. pissed me off

7. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Now that's funny. I've seen things like this happen so often it's not even funny.

8. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

ouch, i seen that happen. it hurts. but i don't see it happening often.

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

yeah. that guy I used to base his deck around BEWD and that combo. He'd be defensive and lay low until he got all the cards he needed. He's made sure he'd have some Seven Tools or someting ready and wihip out some BEWDs via Paladin and the RIng.

10. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Lol, this is how you know you played back in the day. His combo is solid though.