Right or Left

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by andrew_bishop, Jun 7, 2007.

?

Right or left

1. Right

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Left

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Just wanted to see who on this forum is a right handed person and who's left handed.

Im a little of both. Since I broke my arm twice (my right one) I needed to do a lot of stuff with my left hand and in most sports my left hand is the dominate hand. But in basketball and for writing purposes I use the right hand.

2. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Mostly right, but I eat with my left and use scissors with my left, and a few other little things.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I write with my right hand. And do everything with it. I even use it for pleasure.

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Right handed all the way. My left hand is all but vestigial.

5. enjoy

enjoy Guest

Left-handed most of the way, with the notable exceptions being my batting righty and shooting righty in hockey.

6. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I bat left and I shoot left in hockey. Every sport other then basketball I can do better with my left hand.

7. patkick

patkick #21

I'm right handed. But I drive way better and faster to the basket when I go with my left hand after a crossover. That's the only weird thing.

8. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I write with my right hand, but people point out that I eat with both hands, and I tend to drive with my left.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am right handed, but I can shoot a hockey stick from both sides, but I cannot throw well from the left side. I wish I was a swith hitter in baseball, and I tried a few times and didn't have much success.

10. I am ambidexterous. I use both equally well, although I prefer to use my left the most.