• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Right on TheEdge...

TheEdge

Hello everyone, I'm TheEdge but you may call me Edgy or Edgey if you prefer. Anyway, it's nice to be here and I look forward to meeting all of you. :)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome to the site, Edgy! What are some of your interests? What do you hope to discuss while you're here?

Take some time to browse the threads, you'll find a lot of interesting things to read and talk about...both relevant and irrelevant.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Edge. now there's a word that starts to sound funny the more you say it.

welcome to GF, hope you enjoy it here.

Dabs

Registered Member
Welcome, and I do like your user name *smiles*

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Edge. now there's a word that starts to sound funny the more you say it.

welcome to GF, hope you enjoy it here.
Yep...and people with that last name are funny looking too!

:tiptoe:

Anyways, welcome to the site! Let us know if you have any questions.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Edge, it's great to have you here at GF. Tell us a bit more about yourself, some of your interest and why did you choose that nickname. I do hope you decide to stick around, it's a great way to meet people have interesting discussions.

Side note: People call me bizzy or Biz. You can call me Mr. Bizzy :D

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome to GF! :D Tons of awesome topics, take some time to :spin: and check things out! What are your interests?