• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Riding a bike over a bridge arch

dDave

V.I.P.
Daredevil Bikes Over Texas Bridge in Unconventional — and Illegal — Way | Video | TheBlaze.com

That's really interesting. I think we can all agree that he did manage to get his name out there with this stunt as was his stated goal.

Now, I think this is blatantly irresponsible because of the risks but it's kinda cool nonetheless. Thankfully there were no injuries and the bridge was undamaged.

Regardless, this is illegal and the police are saying they definitely will not be letting it fly in the future.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes it is cool but I wouldn't blame the cops if they arrested him. All it would take is a big gust of wind and he could be blown off the bridge. Then his parents would be suing because there was no blockades keeping someone off the arch.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
penny4URthoughts General Discussion 11
PretzelCorps General Discussion 29
bball4life School 23
Boredie General Discussion 3
Mirage Sports 5