• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Riddles

dDave

V.I.P.
I heard this riddle a while back and still remember how annoying it was to figure out.

You go to an island where there are streets but no roads and there are trees but no leaves, you can see the island but you cannot go to the island or stand on the island.

What is on the island?

If you know it keep the answer so that people who don't want to know don't accidentally get it.

Shrek

Registered Member
Give the name of this Island and I will google it ( omg did i spill the beans!!)

dDave

V.I.P.
The island has no name so googling it might be difficult

Ok fine here is the answer, you are going to feel really stupid when you see what it is.

Here is is, you ready?

anything that has a double letter in the name can be on the island such as carrots but no vegetables or there is coffee but no drinks (oh the horror) there is horror but no movies.

do you get it now?

Anything with a double letter can be on the island

dDave

V.I.P.
Does anybody have some good riddles? I have more but I want to hear some of yours.

FaKeD

Registered Member
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champagne bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?

Time

keithyul

Registered Member
RE: Riddles

1) How do you put a girrafe in the refrigerator?

2) How do you put an elephant in the refrigerator?

3) The king of jungle held up a meeting. All the animals turned up for the meeting accept for?

4) There is a river with a sign board stated,"BEWARE!! CROCODILE AREA!!". How do you cross the river?

Answer is for me to know and for you guys to tell me the answer...Ahahahah, good luck! ;)

dDave

V.I.P.
oh this is an easy one

1 open the door and put the giraffe inside
2 take out the giraffe and put the elephant in
3 the elephant because he is still in the refrigerator
4 jump in and swim across the crocodiles are not there because they are at the animal meeting

I read this one a few months back, don't spoil it for yourself just think really hard and you can get it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrPancake13 General Discussion 14
Steerpike General Discussion 15