Riddick's Wall of Shame

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Merc, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Okay, so here it is, the infamous Wall of Shame, now in easily consumed thread format! Anyone you think I forgot? Here's the list so far and why they're on the list.

You have to try really hard or be a true-born failure at life to get on this list. Users on this list are banned and have proven how useless/childish/moronic they are. This is not here as a way of insulting them, I'm using their mistakes as public service to let you, the user, know what will get you laughed at/mocked/banned.

Bruce Willis: Asked for it

sharez32: yugioh spellz r gay, lets takl abouts shooze n shit
    streetracer150: Whiney bitch
    It also just occured to me that his account hasn't been banned . . . okay, we're good now.

Master G: shyt shyt shyt!
    Hustle N' Heart: Do we need anymore proof that there really is no intelligent life out there after all?

TonyPassa: HELP! I'm being KIDNAPPED!

God of War: Destined to be a virgin for life

I BALL U FALL:

Brian_McKnight: Spamming, flaming, bigotry

*This thread will be edited and modified soon*

2. Its sharez32 not sharez23

3. Merc

Doesn't change the fact that he was a moron.

4. Hes only 12 or 13.... I used to know him.

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Doesn't change the fact that he was a moron.

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I thought InTheNet was on there too?

7. Merc

Here's my verdict on IntheNet:

He was a biased, ignorant, gun-toting conservative that drove many of us nuts with his sometimes confusing logic and extreme loyalty to his church.

Why is he not up there?

Because he had the 'huevos' to come out and say what he felt, despite the fact that he knew a lot of people disagreed with him. He stuck by his beliefs, whether they were shared or not, and defended them. He's also the only real right-winger we've had as far as I can remember, so he brought about a different opinion.

I respect his contributions even though he had quite a few problems. That's why I don't have him up here anymore.

8. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

He was a radical, fanatical, zealot that would have had everyone in the world who didn't share his beliefs cast into a fiery pit and burnt to death. His message was not one of Christian belief, but one of intolorance and bigotry of the worst order. His positions were un-defensible, and as such, were utterly inflammatory and worthless. I'd preferr to have intelectual intercourse with a tree.

Hoosier .

9. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I just wonder who their role models in life are >>; Seems to me that they never picked up a grammar book in their entire years of schooling

10. Their role models are Kobe Bryant and Hoosier Daddy.