Riddick's Wall of Shame

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Okay, so here it is, the infamous Wall of Shame, now in easily consumed thread format! Anyone you think I forgot? Here's the list so far and why they're on the list.

You have to try really hard or be a true-born failure at life to get on this list. Users on this list are banned and have proven how useless/childish/moronic they are. This is not here as a way of insulting them, I'm using their mistakes as public service to let you, the user, know what will get you laughed at/mocked/banned.

Bruce Willis: Asked for it

sharez32: yugioh spellz r gay, lets takl abouts shooze n shit
o my gosh how could u guys say this forum is better than gasinc... thinks forum stinks and as yall being admins yall are dumb as hell being rasicts on ur own forums. i feel liek doing a yugioh spell on yall or somehting lol.... and vince carter ur begging people to come to ur forum on m2 throuhg private messegaes and on aim.... iguessu cant bring anyone on ur forum. this forum stinks just shut it down!
streetracer150: Whiney bitch
I'd like to see you take care of shit. What are you gonna do cast a damn yugioh spell on me?
Just what i expected from some anime forum, I bet you guys dont know shit about sports or how to play them. And you dont know who the fuck i am so you cant say shit, Hell you havent even seen my pic so get your facts straight before you say "emo".
It also just occured to me that his account hasn't been banned . . . okay, we're good now.

Master G: shyt shyt shyt!
ayo why u hatin i just dont got time to check this forum ive always thought the place whus cool. maybe cuz i spend my time in bball sec (where all the cool nigs are) and ive always had respect fo u vc. but then i see ppl like blur. sayin wigger to everyone he dont know shyt. but the thing dat make ur forum suck is anime shyt. how old are u guys. smfh.
Hustle N' Heart: Do we need anymore proof that there really is no intelligent life out there after all?

and at least grown enuff not to watch no damm dragon ball z and shit and dont play some yu-gi-oh crap, ban me
TonyPassa: HELP! I'm being KIDNAPPED!

God of War: Destined to be a virgin for life

I BALL U FALL:

Brian_McKnight: Spamming, flaming, bigotry

*This thread will be edited and modified soon*

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I thought InTheNet was on there too?
Here's my verdict on IntheNet:

He was a biased, ignorant, gun-toting conservative that drove many of us nuts with his sometimes confusing logic and extreme loyalty to his church.

Why is he not up there?

Because he had the 'huevos' to come out and say what he felt, despite the fact that he knew a lot of people disagreed with him. He stuck by his beliefs, whether they were shared or not, and defended them. He's also the only real right-winger we've had as far as I can remember, so he brought about a different opinion.

I respect his contributions even though he had quite a few problems. That's why I don't have him up here anymore.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
He was a radical, fanatical, zealot that would have had everyone in the world who didn't share his beliefs cast into a fiery pit and burnt to death. His message was not one of Christian belief, but one of intolorance and bigotry of the worst order. His positions were un-defensible, and as such, were utterly inflammatory and worthless. I'd preferr to have intelectual intercourse with a tree.

Hoosier .

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I just wonder who their role models in life are >>; Seems to me that they never picked up a grammar book in their entire years of schooling