Ricky Williams

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Everyone pretty much knows that Ricky Williams is coming back soon, he'll probably play next Monday against the Steelers if his conditioning is good enough to play. If he does play he should get a lot of carries, because they don't have anyone better then him in my opinion, and they have nothing to lose to give him tons of carries.

Now my question to you guys is this, do you think Williams can dominate like he once did once again, do you think if he stays healthy and gets the carries he'll run for more then 100 yards in a game?

In other words how well do you think he'll fair?

2. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

He could have a Tiki Barber esque career.

Tiki finished his career strong due to light carries and great vision. Ricky could follow in the same footsteps. I picked him up in my FF league just in case.

Ricky has had great vision and has taken few carries. I would like to believe he could put in another 2 good years. Although it depends on how committed he is and how in-shape he is.

3. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Ricky Williams plays, then gets hurt

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80492474&template=with-video&confirm=true

...and again it gets worse.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This actually sucks, I really wanted to see him play for the rest of the season, but his season only lasted six carries. I don't know what his future with the Dolphins or the NFL will be, but hopefully he'll be playing for a team next season.

5. DirtDog

DirtDog Guest

Done for the year......Was looking foward to seeing him play!!

6. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

he just can't catch a break.

7. hasbeen99

hasbeen99 Fighting the stereotype

Frankly, I was shocked that Goodell even let him back in the league. But seeing as how he did, I hope Ricky can finally get his head on straight and make something good out of the rest of his career and his life.