• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ricky Williams to CFL

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Report are that Rickly Williams will probably play in the CFL next year for the Toronto Argonauts the only missing is the Miami Dolphins approval. What do you guys think about this?

I live in Canada and I don't really like the CFL but I do like the Argos, and I think it would be awesome if he did play for them, he probably get the rushing record, no one can probably stop him, if he gets the touches.

F

Forbidden

What a waste of talent. He really screwed over the Dolphins.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He did screw the dolphins. If he could get is head back on is shoulders and stop using drugs he could do so much more then we saw him do in is short career. He's an incredible talent and I am sure he'll destroy the CFL if he can last the whole season.

F

Forbidden

I heard on the news that there was someone else who wanted to join with the Argonauts. Do you remember who it was?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There also interested in having Marcus Vick who's in training camp with the dolphins right now what a coincidence lol. If he doesn't make the team I think they'll be offering him a contract. Inless another NFL team take a chance on him first.

F

Forbidden

Oh yeah that's who it was. Yeah maybe they could have a stacked "CFL" team but nobody here watches it

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it's not popular in the States, and it's not that really popular in Canada either, people prefer watching NFL. Also Ontario Smith also signed with a CFL team. He was also suspended the entire year last year.

T

T-Bag

There's an Europe NFL team in Amsterdam so I wonder has anyone got into NFL from that team cause I belive any of the players shouldn't be able to cause everyone smokes pot over there

V

vickfan7

Ricky Williams really screwed himself and the Dolphins over. Before he did all the drugs and retired, he was one of the top backs in the league. Now hes in trouble again and will never be able to play at the same level that he once did. He went from a potential hall of famer to one of the players the NFL is ashamed of. I think he should play in the CFL as long as they allow him to got back to the Dolphins the next season. If he just sits there doing nothing the whole offseason he will be even more rusty.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am sure a lot of you guys don't watch the CFL because basically all of you live in the United States. But if Ricky is the starting running back of the Argos which he should and probably will, he'll probably beat the rushing record. Because he's an amazing running back, and compared to the size of the other running back in the cfl, he's way bigger. He shouldn't have any problem finding the right holes to break lose for a big running gain.

Also when he got the chance last year, Ricky played a lot of decent games.