• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rick's ashes auction

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Well they say third time is a charm, so I guess I will find out if that's true.

I have relisted Rick's ashes auction for the 3rd and last time.

If it doesn't get the attention it deserves and sells, than I guess it was not meant to be.

Anyways, if everyone could please add it to your watch list, it would certainly help give it a boost.

Thanks!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5584455401

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I hope it does much better this time!! Good luck!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Ok Im watching Good luck

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Thanks for your support guys.
I've paid a small fortune in listing fees and for a press release, so I hope it takes off. :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Hey girl! I have added this back on my watch list! I do hope it goes well this time without any problems. GIRL YOU GOT TONS of stuff for sale! LOL!! I am going to have to pilfer through your things! LOL

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Don't make me beg people, that's not a pretty sight. LOL

I only have 5 watcher so far, so that leaves a lot of members that could be helping me out just by adding it to their watch list!

You don't have to bid, just watch. PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
Don't make me beg people, that's not a pretty sight. LOL

I only have 5 watcher so far, so that leaves a lot of members that could be helping me out just by adding it to their watch list!

You don't have to bid, just watch. PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
I did both for ya