Rick the Brick

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
This guy is a friend of a friend of a friend. He's trying to get a viral video series going. At first you might think "ummmm, I am turning this off now.." but seriously, just ride it out:

YouTube - Rick the Brick: Intense Cardio Training

I went into this with a very closed mind but in the end I laughed pretty hard and ended up feeling compelled to share it! :lol:

Watch and enjoy!

BigBob

Registered Member
Haha, it got good near the middle to the end. I loved his little "tricks" at the end of it too.

Also, I was waiting for the big wipe out. Haha.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Haha what was that? :lol:

I definitely saw that coming.

I was thinking, "man what if he falls he's not wearing anything and he's going really fast", and then he did it :lol:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Is this your friends' friends' friends video audition for "Jackass"? Man, you have some crazy friends. That tar burn is gonna hurt later. Just saying!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is this your friends' friends' friends video audition for "Jackass"? Man, you have some crazy friends. That tar burn is gonna hurt later. Just saying!
I have no clue. I've never met this guy lol. Somebody just sent me the video and said his friend's brother made it lol. :lol:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Rick the Dick you wanted to say?

ALso, I fail to realize how you can burn calories that way when you're just being dragged without moving your fee or arms.