Ric Flair wants to come back to the WWE

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, May 14, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Rumours are that Ric Flair sent Vince McMahon a text message stating that he wants to come back to the WWE as a wreslter once again.

Thoughts?

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Lmao if it's true

Seriously Ric, just retire dude...please for the love of God stay retired.

3. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

He could come back for me, just not as a wrestler anymore. It would make a mockery of his and Michaels WrestleMania match and he could severely injure himself.

Millz likes this.
  4. Babe_Ruth

The thing is the rumous as it that he wants to wrestle again. Hopefully these rumours are false. Flair his way past his prime, and cannot offer what he once did in the ring. I wouldn't mind seeing him on Raw, as a General Manager, or just the head of a stable. But not as a wrestler.

5. Millz

Totally agree that if he comes back it needs to be in a non-wrestling capacity only. I dont have any problem at all with him being on WWE tv but I just dont want it as an in-ring performer.

I also big time agree with Wes' point about him ruining the Michaels/Flair match from Wrestlemania if he comes back. They made that match seem so important and it would be a disgrace for him to come back and ruin that. It also ruins the tear-jerking send off they had the next night on RAW.

Dont wrestle Ric

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I've had enough of Brett Favre, we don't need another version of him.

7. Millz

Here's some literature on what Flair apparently said....

I still dont think that he should come back...

8. Babe_Ruth

This is so stupid, doesn't matter that you weigh one less pound, you've done your time, let other wrestlers take the torch and run with it. You don't belong in a wrestling ring anymore.

9. Millz

Is he that bored not wrestling or he strapped for cash? I just dont understand it.

I guess its hard for me to say since I havent had to retire from the thing that I love doing and have done all my life.

but still.