Ric Flair surprise appearance

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I was shocked when Flair showed up last night and confronted Jericho. I wonder why? I mean is he going to be on the show next week now too? The guy just cannot get away from the business.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was surprise as well, I don't mind seeing him from time to time, but I'm hopeful that he won't be appearing on the show all the time. Also I hope that he won't be wrestling anytime soon. Probably won't happen, but you never know with Flair, he loves it so much.

3. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Big surprise to me, as well.

I could see Naitch being a part of the draft, either as a GM or Manager.

4. padd

padd Registered Member

you gotta be fuckin kidding, for once that i fall asleep during RAW.

5. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I would love if Flair picked up a permenant role as the new GM of RAW

Millz likes this.
  6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I'd be down for it. I am LOVING the HBK/Jericho feud like I enjoyed the Batista/HBK feud but adding Flair to the fuel makes it even more awesome. And now HHH and Jericho might go at it...this is good stuf.f

7. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Flair will be around off and on. He retired from wrestling, but not from roles such as that of a GM/Manager/etc.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Flair seems like the obvious choice for the new GM of RAW. He's retired, he spent most of his wrestling time on RAW and he has the charisma to pull it off. It'll be the best choice to put him as GM at least for the next couple of years.

9. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i agree completely. Plus it'd be a huge boost for ratings.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would love if Ric Flair became the new General Manager of Raw, I always thought he was one of the best wrestlers to ever hold a microphone, so he'd defenitely play the role of a General Manager very well.