Ric Flair returns to WWE

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, May 17, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Ric Flair returned to WWE tonight at Judgment Day.

Flair came out and interfered during the Batista vs Randy Orton match, saving Batista from Legacy.

The man cannot stay away.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I cannot believe he came back, well yes I can. Now lets hope that he won't wrestle. But I have a strong feeling will see him in the ring wrestling once again.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I can't say I'm pissed he came back...it's always awesome to have him around. I just dont want him wrestling...he can be Batista manager for all I care.

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I can't see any chance of him wrestling again. I mean the opening of his speech was "Last night I wrestled my very last match at Wrestlemania. I will never, ever, wrestle in this ring again." To get back into the ring would really undermine that whole tribute, which was a pretty great memorable night. Only thing is, it's hard to stay out fo the ring completely even as a manager. You always find yourself getting involved, and hopefully it doesn't lead to him being in actual matches.

I was kind of hoping he'd be big into his role as ROH ambassador but i don't think his heart will even be in ROH like it is in WWE.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

He shouldn't wrestle since you had that whole storyline involved with him retiring. You can't pull a Cher or Celion Dion and say this is your final show, but then come back a year later. No dice, Flair, my man.

Him being a commentator or having some backstage pull is always good. I wouldn't suggest having any involvement (manager, "bud", ect..) in the matches due to the possibility of him getting in a match down the road.

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  6. Wolfling

Wolfling Registered Member

Totally in agreeance that if he comes back and wrestles it’s entirely undermines everything after Wrestlemania and his tribute.

It’s sad in a way that they just can’t stay away. I’d prefer if he came back in a non-wrestler role. Mind you, with the alimony he owes his 3 ex-wives… He really would need to work!